World Wide Technology Holding Co, LLC (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, VMware, NetApp, Dell EMC, HPE and several others, but also include emerging tech players like Tanium and Dedrone. WWT employs more than 5,000 people and operates in more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT ranks 8 on Glassdoors’ Best Places to Work in 2018 list and 40 on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
World Wide Technology Holding Co, LLC. (WWT) has an opportunity available for a Sr. Network Engineer to support our client located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This position will be focused on leading the migration from Cisco to Juniper for our Fortune 100 client.
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Duration: 12 months with option to extend
This client will have multiple sites mostly in the Sao Paulo Brazil area. This project is tied to our global Juniper migration and is a part of a large highly visible program both within WWT. We are looking for a Sr. Network Engineer to be the lead WWT resource in the Sao Paulo region.
· Lead migration from Cisco (4500’s) to Juniper (EX4300’s, Juniper MX, and other terminals).
· Utilize monitoring tools to determine peak performance (Forescout).
· Interpret designs and then lead onsite implementations/integrations.
· Validate and approve prior to sending to client for their final sign off.
· Travel will be required between sites in order to approve survey, then to handle migration. Migrations are typically done Thursday through Sunday.